Really honoured to have been nominated by Kerri for the ‘Super Sweet’ Blogging Award.
Thank you so much Kerri.
Kerri has inspired me on so many levels through posts on her site. An example of the things she puts on her blog that help me re-focus is this note below:
Check out her blog on Kerri’s site
Oh, here’s my Super Sweet Blogging award image 🙂
Rules for this award:
- Thank the Super Sweet Blogger that nominated you
- Answer five super sweet questions
- Include the Super Sweet Blogging award image in your blog post
- Nominate 12 other bloggers.
Time for the 5 sweet questions:
- Cookies or cake? Definitely cookies.
- Chocolate or vanilla? Vanilla, never did like Chocolate
- Favorite sweet treat? Chunks of Cake covered with Ice cream 🙂
- When do you crave sweet things the most? Right after I eat anything spicy
- Sweet nick name? Snuffly Lovely
My 12 super sweet nominees:
- Kim’s blog; She always manages to write something to draw my focus away from me to Him. God bless you Kim. http://unwalled.wordpress.com/
- Gabbi’s blog; always lovely to see women sold out for Jesus. Stay strong Gabbi, He is with Y.O.U. Faithful is He who called you, He will finish what He started in you.http://exreligiouschristian.wordpress.com/
- Typical Tanya; she and her adorable daughter always spice up my day with humour. http://typicaltanya.com/
- Steve’s blog; All I could think to myself was, ‘what excuse have you?” You are one strong fella Steve. God bless you and Sarah. http://steverebus.com/
- Itsewumi’s blog; A beautiful soul, whose love for God is contagious. http://itsewumi.wordpress.com/
- Brittany’s blog; Love her for her passion for God, she reminds me of me when I was her age. http://godxconfidence.wordpress.com/
- Chido’s blog; classmates when we were barely 10. His life is one I thank God, every time I remember him, for. Who would have thought the very quiet/shy kid in class would be taking over the world for Jesus unabashedly? Well done Chido and Vanessa! http://chidogideon.wordpress.com/
- Alicia’s blog; The blog name sums it up nicely, femmetotale. Well done girl! http://femmetotale.wordpress.com/
- Jenn’s blog; enriching, touches every aspect of our lives. http://brake5.wordpress.com/
- Walter’s blog; He just blesses me! He will you too, I promise! http://walterbright.org/
- Tami’s blog; ‘Learned at the feet of Jesus, shared with you’ sums it up. Thanks for sharing. http://lessonsbyheart.wordpress.com/
- Jon’s blog; beautiful blog. Thanks for lighting up your corner Jon. http://jonlilley.com/